Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 88


At Skye/Lorenzo house-Lorenzo came into the living room to his children. “You're mother want you to talk to each of you at a time, Luis you are first “Lorenzo said “Father is mother saying goodbye “Luis ask “Yes you're mother want to give up and stop chemotherapy but I'm not going to let her. We all need to be strong for you're mother “Lorenzo said “Yes”Luis said and left. Lorenzo went by the bar to pour himself a drink as Skylar came by. “Daddy. Do you want me to make you something to eat “Skylar ask “No thanks, Where did Genevieve go”Lorenzo ask “Genevieve need some air “Skylar said

In the Sunroom-Skye was sitting in a chair when Luis came in. “Mother you want to see me”Luis said “Yes come sit by me”Skye said Luis sit by Skye.”My baby boy I know you were out there somewhere and you're father didn't believe me that we had a son I wish he believed me , We could of save you from all the pain you had to deal with “Skye said ‘Mother I never blame you and Father for what happened to me and it made me stronger “Luis said “Yes you are strong, Luis I'm going to die and I need you to look out for you're father make sure Lorenzo doesn't do anything that will get him killed or in jail “Skye said “I promise to look out for Father, We all are going to be lost without you in our life”Luis said “You can't fall apart you have a little girl who will arrive soon and she needs her Daddy “Skye said “I want to be their for both my daughter's I will be their for Anna when she needs me”Luis said “Just give Anna time she will come around “Skye said “Mother you can't give up, You have to fight this,”Luis said as he started to cry. “I want to but I can't “Skye said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Genevieve was sitting at the bar looking at a drink of wine she ask the bartender for when Michael came by. “Genevieve “Michael said and sit down by Genevieve. “I haven't drink it yet but I want too , Michael mother is giving up she saying goodbye and I can't do that I say goodbye to many times “Genevieve said “We all have too,I wish Skye did get better “Michael said “Growing up everyone thought we were just rich kids with no issues at all, They think our life is so perfect but it's not “Genevieve said “No it's not,Let me walk you home I would like to see Aunt Skye”Michael said “Sure, I don't need the wine”Genevieve said and life with Michael.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment