Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Family part 1 ch 56


At General Hospital-Alan office-Alan and Rae were talking. “Do you remember when we found out that Faith wasn't our daughter “Rae ask “Yes I do “Alan said “After we learn that Faith wasn't ours I went back to my hometown I did remember giving birth to twin daughter and I was right, Skye has a sister out their but I don't know where she is”Rae said “You want to find her now”Alan ask “Skye may need her if she needs a new liver “Rae said “We will hire Felicia to help us fine her”Alan said “Thank you, I do wish Skye will get better “Rae said “Me too”Alan said they share a hug as Monica came in.”What's going on”Monica ask “We we're just talking about our daughter “Alan said “Yes I sure go “Rae said “I do hope that Skye make it “Monica said “Thank you “Rae said and left, “Monica it wasn't anything to worry about “Alan said “I'm not worrying about that”Monica said they share a kiss.

In the Hallway -Lorenzo was worrying about Skye when Skylar came in holding two cups of coffee. “Daddy,I have some coffee for you “Skylar said “Thank you Skylar. “Lorenzo said “You're worrying about mother aren't you “Skylar ask “Yes I'm , We can't lose you're mother “Lorenzo said “We will not, Mother is strong and she will fight this”Skylar said “I hope you're right “Lorenzo said as Luis and Lucas and John came in. “Any news “John ask “No but Dr. Kelly and Laurel are going to save you're mother “Lorenzo said “Laurel in the operation room “John ask “Yes”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in holding a bag.  “Did you heard anything “Genevieve ask “Not yet, How was shopping ‘Lorenzo ask “I bought Mother a robe to wear she not going to like wearing the hospital grows”Genevieve said “No she not “Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Mary's room-Mary was in her room when their was a knock on the door it was Rae. “Rae”Mary said “Do you know anything about my other daughter “Rae ask “No I don't , Why”Mary ask “Skye sick she has liver cancer and she may need a new liver “Rae said “I'm sorry if there's anything I can do I will,Skye has been so nice to me”Mary said “Thank you, Skye having surgery now to remove the tumor I'm so scared “Rae said “If Skye anything like you she is strong “Mary said “Yes she is, I'm glad you're here”Rae said “Me too”Mary said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment