Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 84


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was sitting up in bed eating strawberry ice cream. Genevieve was in bed having some too. “Mother, Are you feeling better “Genevieve ask “Yes, Thank you baby for taking care of me you had to give up a lot having the youngest children stay at the mansion and putting you're new project on hold “Skye said “Mother it's okay soon you will get better and everything will be ok “Genevieve said “I told you're father this but he didn't believe me but when I was having my chemotherapy today I went to heaven “Skye said “You went to heaven “Genevieve ask “Do you believe me “Skye ask “Yes when I was in my coma I had dreams it was odd and I could heard what you all say to me”Genevieve said “Thanks for believe me, I saw Lila Rae she told me to not give up and I saw Bianca too”Skye said “You did? Is Bianca okay “Genevieve ask as she cried. “Bianca told me to tell you she love you and wants you happy and to thank you for raising her son “Skye said “Who else did you see”Genevieve ask “I saw my grandparents, You're great grandparents and I saw Alexander “Skye said “What did they say? How is Alexander “Genevieve ask “My grandparents told me not to give up that's it's not my time yet and Alexander wants you to move on he loves you, He called you a goddess “Skye said Genevieve cried. “Mother I believe you, That's what he called me in bed, But I can't move on “Genevieve said “Genevieve what about that doctor, Harrison you need to be happy “Skye said “I will when you fight this “Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in. “. Skye. How are you feeling? Why is the air on”Lorenzo ask “I was hot so Genevieve turned it on, Where have you been “Skye ask as Lorenzo came by her bedside. “I just had some things to take care of, Genevieve thanks for taking care of you're mother “Lorenzo said “Yes I'm feeling better “Skye said “Good, I'm going to call the children then go to bed”Genevieve said she got out of bed. “Thanks you Genevieve the ice cream was a great idea “Skye said “You're welcome, Goodnight mother and Daddy “Genevieve said “Goodnight princess “Lorenzo said “Goodnight “Skye said Genevieve left.

Lorenzo change into his pj and went into bed with Skye. Skye touch his face. “Lorenzo you and the children need to deal with the fact that I'm dying. I need you all to accept that I don't want anymore chemotherapy “Skye said “No Skye you can't give up you need to fight this I promise you that I will fine you a liver I will do anything for you Skye you have to fight this”Lorenzo said “How will you find me a liver”Skye ask “Just remember you married a man who has a lot of power and will do anything for you “Lorenzo said “Don't kill anyone for me”Skye said “I promise you I will not ,Now let's go to sleep “Lorenzo said

In Genevieve room-Genevieve was on the phone with Lorenzo Jr. “I love you so much I will come over tomorrow I promise you soon you and you're sister will come back you're grandmother will be better soon “Genevieve said she hang up the phone.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment