Friday, April 28, 2017

Family part 1 ch 85


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica were having breakfast with Lorenzo Jr and Skye. “How are you both doing ‘Alan ask “I miss my mother “Lorenzo Jr said “I know and Genevieve is going to try to come see you it's just till you're Grandmother is better that's all”Alan said A’Dora Belle was in her crib crying when Monica came by and pick her up . “We can do something fun today if you want”Alan ask as Emily came in. “Grandmother “Lorenzo Jr said “Lorenzo, Skye I thought today we could go to the new children's museum,”Emily said “Did Mother say it was okay “Lorenzo Jr ask “Yes I just talked to Genevieve and you're grandfather is going to meet us to we are going to have a fun day “Emily said “Is A’Dora Belle coming “Lorenzo Jr ask “No just you and you're sister Skye “Emily said “Doesn't that sound fun”Monica ask “I guess I don't know why mother always make us go to museums “Lorenzo Jr said “Education is important that's why “Alan said “Yes now let's get you both ready “Emily said “Thanks Emily “Alan said Emily and the twin left. “Alan”Monica said “I was up all night trying to look for a donation for Skye and try to move her on the top of the list but I couldn't, We are doctors and rich and yet we cannot save Skye “Alan said Monica hug Alan.,”I'm going to see Skye “Alan said “Do you want me to come with you? Monica ask “Yes”Alan said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in the living room talking on the phone. “Do you have any information on what we talk about “Lorenzo ask as Genevieve came in. “Get it soon”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone.”Sorry Daddy I just came for some tea”Genevieve said “It's okay, How is you're mother “Lorenzo ask “The nurse is with her”Genevieve said She pour some hot water in her cup and put a teabag in it. “Genevieve I have to ask did you heard anything yesterday when you came to pick up some things for you're mother “Lorenzo ask “Like what . , Are you hiding anything Daddy “Genevieve ask “I have nothing to hide just that I will save you're mother , no matter what it take “Lorenzo said as Alan and Monica came in. “We want to see Skye “Alan said “Sure I will walk you both upstairs “Lorenzo said “Thanks, Genevieve the twins went with Emily “Alan said “Thanks “Genevieve said Lorenzo took Alan and Monica upstairs. Genevieve look at her father desk drawer and try to find something about what Lorenzo was doing.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment