Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 67


At Skye\Lorenzo house-Genevieve was downstairs when Luis came in holding a cookie tray. “What is that”Genevieve ask “Homemade brownie with pot in it”Luis said “Thank you I know this will help mother “Genevieve said “Yes is Father here “Luis ask “No we have time before Daddy will get here,Let's go upstairs “Genevieve said they went upstairs and Skye was in bed when Luis and Genevieve came in. “My beautiful boy”Skye said “Mother, How are you feeling “Luis ask “The chemotherapy is getting to me”Skye said “Well I brought you something that will help you “Luis said “What is it”Skye ask “Homemade brownie “Luis said “You know I don't eat sweet “Skye said “Mother this will help you “Genevieve said “Why”Skye ask “I made them special for you “Luis said “Sure I will have one “Skye said “Let me help you sit up “Genevieve said she help Skye sit up. “Are you both going to have one”Skye ask “Sure why not”Luis said “Yes “Genevieve said

At The Quartermaine-Michael was talking to Kylie. “Who is you're father “Michael ask “One of the guards it was raped “Kylie said “I'm sorry “Michael said “Before mother died she told me to come to town and fine you and Carly and Sonny “Kylie said “My mother and stepfather are dead”Michael said “I'm sorry”Kylie said “I will help you get on you're feet and I'm here for you Aunt Courtney was always their for me”Michael said “She was the best “Kylie said “Yes,I own a hotel I will get you a room “Michael said “I don't have money for one”Kylie said “It's on the house “Michael said they left.

At General Hospital-Alan was working when Lorenzo came by. “Lorenzo is it Skye “Alan ask “No , Skye is resting I'm just here to pick up Genevieve pills, She was saying her hands are starting to hurt “Lorenzo said “It’s the mercury I was wondering when it would kick in”Alan said “Yes I was hoping it would wait”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You're not alone we are all here for you “Alan said “Thanks you and for watching the youngest children “Lorenzo said “That one was my sister,Tracy suggested it”Alan said “I never thought I would be glad for Tracy “Lorenzo said “My sister can surprise you and she loyal to her family “Alan said “Yes”Lorenzo said He pick up the pills and made a phone call to Genevieve who didn't pick up her phone. “Genevieve Rae pick up you're phone it's you're father “Lorenzo said on the voicemail.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment