Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Family part 1 ch 17


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Tracy were talking to Felicia . “We would like if you could help us figure this out”Alan said he give Felicia the piece of paper. “I will look into this, I adore Lila “Felicia said “We will pay you “Alan said “When you're done with this and have the answer we need “Tracy said “Of course “Felicia said “Thank you “Alan said “You're welcome “Felicia said and left. “I wonder what we will fine “Tracy said “Yeah”Alan said

At The Skye's -Lorenzo was working when his phone rang . “Lorenzo Alcazar, Thank you I will be right their”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone and left.

At Lila Rae center-Skye and Sunday Rose we're talking, “So how was it”Skye ask “I did enjoy helping the kids”Sunday Rose said “Good, Their one more room I want to show you “Skye said and they went into a room where another woman were sitting on chair in a circle. “Sunday Rose, This room is the counseling center for rape victims “Skye said “You want me to join”Sunday Rose ask “It may help you by talking to another “Skye said “I guess I could try “Sunday Rose said and went inside. Skye hope this would help.

At The bank-Genevieve had as the teller for money out of her account and it was taking him a long time to come back when Lorenzo came in. “Daddy, Why are you here? Did they call you”Genevieve ask “Yes, Now why do you need that much money “Lorenzo ask “They sure of never called you it's from my account and I'm opening a business “Genevieve said “What now”Lorenzo ask “Alexander left me a couple box of jewelry and I want to open a store this was going to be a surprise “Genevieve said “It will stay between us , Now let me help you”Lorenzo said “Fine, I can do this myself “Genevieve said “I know”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment