Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Family part 1 ch 12


At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was looking at a photo book of Edward and Lila when she turn the page and a piece of paper fell on the floor and Tracy pick it up it had number on it. “What is this”Tracy ask herself and put the note in her purse as Alan and Monica came in. “You both have been working hard at the hospital “Tracy said “Yes we have”Alan said “You both sure retired soon”Tracy said “I guess so but what would we do with our time”Monica ask “I know , I'm not ready too “Alan said “Me either, Let's go get something to eat in the kitchen “Alan said “Yes the new cook let's us go in our kitchen “Monica said they left and Tracy open her purse and pull out the piece of paper. “Is this a number to a bank account overseas “Tracy ask herself.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was looking at paperwork about the center when Lorenzo came in and took her hand and help her up and they went upstairs and made love.

At Genevieve-Genevieve was wearing her robe in the living room and open the cabinet by the bar looking for alcohol when the maid came in. “Mrs. Cassadine, Can I get you anything “The maid ask “I really want a drink but I know I can't “Genevieve said “All the alcoholic is gone except for”The maid said “The wine cellar, No I can't do that it was my husband wine , Alexander collection it and didn't want anyone to drink it”Genevieve said “Yes, Maybe some tea”The maid said “No thanks, I will just go to bed”Genevieve said and went upstairs she went into Sunday Rose room and check on her and Sunday Rose was sleeping and Genevieve fix her blankets and kiss her on the cheek and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment