Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Family part 1 ch 19


At General Hospital-Monica office -Rick was there. “Thank you I will deal with this “Monica said “You're welcome, I know this is hard it's family and my family too “Rick said “Yes it is”Monica said and Rick left.

Rae was in the hallway looking at a chart when Rick came by. “Rick, You left early this morning “Rae said “Sorry I was called in”Rick said “It's okay “Rae said “Why don't we take a break “Rick ask “Sure I could use one”Rae said as Alan came by. “Rae . Can we talk alone it will only take a minute “Alan ask “Sure”Rae said and left with Alan. “Rae I need to tell you something it's about our granddaughter “Alan said Alan told Rae about Tea as Monica came into the hallway and look at Rick. “No this isn't good,Thank you for telling me”Rae said “You're welcome, I hate this “Alan said “Me too”Rae said as Monica came by. “What's going on”Monica ask “Nothing I sure go”Rae said and left with Rick. “Alan I know what's going on”Monica said “What are you going to do”Alan ask “I destroy the evidence just this once “Monica said “Thank you “Alan said “I love Genevieve too she my granddaughter as much as you're “Monica said “Yes she is”Alan said

At a build -Lorenzo and Genevieve came in. “Now this one is nice and in a nice part of town”Lorenzo said “I guess I could fix it up to the way I want it”Genevieve said as the woman came in.” Can I help you “The woman ask “I want to buy this place,How much is it”Genevieve ask

No comments:

Post a Comment