Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 63

At General Hospital-Dr. Kelly office-Laurel was lying on the bed and Luis and Lucas were in the room as Dr.Kelly was doing the ultrasound . “Do you want to know the sex”Dr. Kelly ask “Yes we do”Lucas said “Yes”Luis said “You are going to have a little girl “Dr. Kelly said “A daughter, Thank you Laurel for carrying her “Luis said “You're welcome, I know both of you will be great daddies “Laurel said “We want you to be in her life, As a mother “Luis said “I will be their for her as much as she needs me, I'm glad we use someone else eggs but I'm glad I carry her for both of you”Laurel said “We are glad too”Luis said

At a room-Skye was sitting on a chair getting chemotherapy when Rae came in. “I have the okay from the chief of staff to sit with you”Rae said “I'm glad you're here I'm so bored, Tell me some new “Skye said “I'm trying to get close with my sister “Rae said “That's great, I wish my daughters would get along besides Genevieve and Skylar “Skye said “Yes, Skye you're children turn out great you're a great mother “Rae said “I hope I was a great mother and wife that's all that matter to me a family “Skye said “You are”Rae said “I'm not ready to leave them “Skye said and cried. Rae took her hand.”You are not going to leave then , You're going to beat this”Rae said “I hope you're right “Skye said

At Alan office-Alan was at his desk looking at the computer about finding a donor for Skye. “We have to find a donor “Alan said to himself.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment