Thursday, April 20, 2017

Family part 1 ch 53


At Skye/Lorenzo-The family had just left and Lorenzo was alone in the living room and pour a drink and drink it and throw it and then pour another glass as Skye came in wearing her robe. “Lorenzo, Are you okay “Skye ask she took his hand and they sit on the couch. Lorenzo took Skye into his arms. “You're going to get through this, You can use my strength to get through this “Lorenzo said “I'm not going to lie I'm scared “Skye said “Don't be I will not give up on you , You are not leaving us yet “Lorenzo said “Let's go upstairs “Skye said Lorenzo and Skye went upstairs.

Genevieve was in her room she pick up a picture of Lila Rae. “You can't have mother yet, Alright Lila Rae”Genevieve said she cried.

At The Quartermaine-Monica and Emily and Tracy were their when Alan came in.”What did Skye want”Monica ask “Is Skye leaving Lorenzo “Tracy ask “No, Skye is sick, She has liver cancer”Alan said and tried not to cried. “No”Emily said “Tracy went by Alan. “I'm sorry, I know Skye and have a history but I don't wish this”Tracy said “Thank you, I'm worrying, If Skye needs a new liver you know she will not get one”Alan said “Alan, We will get the best care for Skye “Monica said “Yes, I beat cancer and so did mother and so will Skye “Emily said “I hope so, Tomorrow she has surgery to remove the tumor “Alan said “We will be their”Tracy said and left with Emily. “Alan”Monica said “ I miss a lot of Skye childhood and I can't lose her”Alan said as he broke down and cried and Monica hug Alan. “I don't want to lose Skye either, We have come a long way and we are closer now “Monica said “I'm glad that you and Skye are close now”Alan said “Me too”Monica said

At Rae/Rick house-Rick was home when Rae came in and had been crying. “Rae, What is it”Rick ask “My daughter has cancer of the liver “Rae said “I'm sorry, I will look at Skye case and help with it”Rick said “Just save my baby “Rae said “I will try”Rick said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment