Friday, April 14, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 44


At General Hospital-Skye was worrying about what was going on with her and Genevieve too she was stress when Alan came by. “Skye, What is going on “Alan ask “Someone has been poisoned Genevieve with Mercury “Skye said “Oh my God”Alan said “Dad, I'm scared not just about this”Skye said “What are you scared about “Alan ask “No one knows about this not even Lorenzo but I haven't been feeling good, So Dr. Kelly ran some test today “Skye said “I hope everything okay”Alan said “Me too , I can't afford to get sick I have to take care of Genevieve again “Skye said “Skye, You need to take care of yourself first “Alan said “I know, What can this mercury do to my daughter “Skye ask “It depends everyone act different but we will all be here for you”Alan said “Thanks the children are being test to and Lorenzo went to find out who did this “Skye said “Good, Skye I'm here for you “Alan said they share a hug as Genevieve came in holding the youngest children and Sunday Rose came by. “Grandfather, Did mother tell you “Genevieve ask “Yes., We will get you better “Alan said “I just hope my children are not poised to”Genevieve said “I will make sure the test come back fast”Alan said “Thanks”Genevieve said “I hope we find the person who did this”Sunday Rose said “We will, Let's go to my house “Skye said and left with them.

Alan sit down and was worrying about Skye and Genevieve went Monica came by. “Alan, What's wrong”Monica ask “Someone poised Genevieve and Something is going on with Skye “Alan said “Is Skye drinking “Monica ask “No., Skye hasn't been feeling good”Alan said “We will help them”Monica said “I hope so”Alan said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment