Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Family part 1 ch 37


At Skylar art gallery-Skye and Mary came into the place. “Skylar, This is Mary Smytl she you're Grandmother sister and a artistic “Skye said “Nice too meet you”Skylar said “You too”Mary said “I would love to see you're work “Skylar said Mary show Skylar picture of her work. “You are good”Skylar said “You are too”Mary said “I would love for you to show the work here”Skylar said “Thank you”Mary said

At Emma-Emma was talking to Anna. “Mother, I went to see Luis yesterday “Anna said “How did it go”Emma ask “Good, Luis and Lucas are going to have a baby”Anna said “How”Emma ask “Laurel is going to carry their baby “Anna said “Wow, How do you feel about it”Emma ask,”I'm okay , I want to know him”Anna said “You have my support on this”Emma said “Thank you”Anna said “You're welcome,,I'm sorry I lied to you about you're father “Emma said “I,forgive you”Anna said

At Genevieve-Genevieve pull out a box from Alexander closet and inside was a journal she was about to read it when Skye came in. “Genevieve,What are you wearing “Skye ask “It's jeans and a top mother I'm cleaning, I don't always have to wear a dress “Genevieve said “Genevieve, We are having high tea today remember “Skye ask “Sorry I forgot, I been cleaning Alexander closet and I need to clean his office too”Genevieve said “You will, You don't have to clean it all at once “Skye said “I just been putting it off for so long “Genevieve said “I know”Skye said Genevieve went to get dress.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment