Thursday, April 6, 2017

Family part 1 ch 22


At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Sunday Rose were finished up lunch. “Sunday Rose I know you're going through a lot of emotions right now but you will get through them”Skye said “Thanks Nana”Sunday Rose said as Laurel came by. “I need to ask Laurel something “Skye said “It's okay I'm going for a walk before I go home, Thanks for today “Sunday Rose said “You're welcome “Skye said Sunday Rose left as Laurel,came by. “Mother, What is it”Laurel ask “I been thinking we sure have a dinner to tell the whole family what you are doing “Skye said “I like that idea but what about Luis, You need to ask him”Laurel said “I did, Are you truly okay with this”Skye ask “Yes mother “Laurel said “Good I just hope you think about this seeing the child”Skye said “I will be fine”Laurel said

At Genevieve-Genevieve had just taken her pills and Lorenzo was still over. “Daddy,You can go I'm just going to run some errands “Genevieve said Genevieve wasn't feeling well. “Are you okay “Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy “Genevieve said “Alright I will go and keep you're secrets “Lorenzo said and left. Genevieve phone rang it was Skye. “So mother, How was lunch with my daughter “Genevieve ask she didn't like how close Sunday Rose was getting with Skye.

At Rae/Rick-Rae and Rick and Mary were talking. “Did you get a hotel room “Rae  ask “I thought I could stay right here”Mary said “I don't think so”Rae said “Why not you have lots of room? Mary ask “No”Rae said “Well you take me to a 3 star hotel “Mary said “Sure we can go now”Rae said “Mary it was nice to meet you “Rick said “You too”Mary said and kiss him on the cheek. “Let's go sis”Rae said and she left with Mary.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment