Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Family part 1 ch 14


At Genevieve-Genevieve was helping the maid set the table with breakfast snacks and coffee and tea when Emily and Nikolas and Laura and Alexis and Molly and Kristina and Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose came in. “Alexis, Are you going to do the will reading “Genevieve ask “Yes, It's in a DVD”Alexis said “I'll get a DVD player and Tv”The maid said and left. “Genevieve, How are you doing “Emily ask “It's not easy doing this without him”Genevieve said “No it's not, How are the children “Emily ask “Sunday Rose is acting out she got kick out of school for the year “Genevieve said “No”Emily said The nanny came in with the youngest children and the maid came in with a Tv on the stand and a DVD player. Alexis put the DVD in the player and everyone sit down. Alexander came on. “I guess if your watching this I'm gone, I want to start off with my mother Emily who thought me how to be kind and care and loving , You loved me even though I wasn't you're own son I thank you and I live you this box”Alexander said Alexis give Emily the box and Emily open it. “It's all the pictures I made for you I put them in a scrapbook for you, I love you”Alexander said “Now on to Father, Father we have disagreed over the years but I do love you and I'm glad you raise me , I'm sorry about what when on between Victor and I , I need you to help with the empire and I have a gift for you”Alexander said Alexis handle the box to Nikolas and he open it was a watch. “I brought this for Alexander went he became eighteen “Nikolas said “I remember “Genevieve said Alexis turn on the DVD. “Now my Grandmother Laura,You thought me to be kind and loving “Alexander said and Alexis handle her a box it was a bracelet, “It's as beautiful as you are “Alexander said “It's beautiful “Laura said Alexis turn on the DVD player. “Now to Alexis I want to thank you for all the legal help you did for me I leave you a trust to help others who need legal work and Molly and Kristina a trust fund and now to my children. Nikolas -Alexander I live you the empire to run I just hope you don't work all the time and find one like I did, Sunday Rose my princess I live you with two trust funds one for now and one is for when you turn eighteen, I do hope you finish school but if you don't it's okay you don't have to worry about anything, My Skye I have left her a trust fund she will have all the care she needs and Lorenzo Jr he will not want for anything and maybe open his own business one day and A’dora Belle I sent up a trust fund for them too, Genevieve you will be in changes
of it and now on to my loving wife, We were always meant to be that jewelry you found in the closet is for you to do anything you want with it and I left you a trust fund too you are very wealthy and Genevieve I know you're scare but you're strong you can do this”Alexander said Genevieve start to cry a little. “Sunday Rose, You have been thought a lot too but you can do this you are strong and loved”Alexander said the DVD was over.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment