Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 74


At The Quartermaine mansion-Genevieve and Harrison came in. “Alice, Grandfather, Grandmother, Aunt Tracy “Genevieve said as she and Harrison came in young Skye and Lorenzo Jr were in the den and Tracy was holding A'dora Belle. “Mother “Lorenzo Jr said as he ran into his mother's arms, “Lorenzo Jr I miss you too, I want you to meet a friend this is Dr. Harrison Karenin , Harrison this is my son Lorenzo Jr and my daughter Skye they are named after my parents and this is A'dora Belle “Genevieve said as she took her from Tracy. “Nice to meet you both “Harrison said “This is Tracy Quartermaine,”Genevieve said “So are you related to Lydia “Tracy ask “She my cousin “Harrison said “Harrison is going to work at the hospital “Genevieve said “Well if you need anything let us know, Our family owns the hospital and Alan and Monica are doctor there”Tracy said “I have heard of them”Harrison said “My sister Laurel is a doctor there too “Genevieve said “Genevieve it was nice having breakfast with you I sure go”Harrison said “Yes it was nice”Genevieve said “Nice to meet you all”Harrison said and left. “Harrison is handsome and a doctor, Oh Genevieve you sure date him”Tracy said “Aunt Tracy l love my husband “Genevieve said “Yes but his gone, Harrison is a doctor he could take care of you and you will finally be free of you're father “Tracy said “Daddy and I made a deal he will let me go back home when mother is better and just be my medicine guardian that's it”Genevieve said “Yes . But you need a man in you're life besides you're father, Now you haven't sign anything yet”Tracy ask “No”Genevieve said as Paul came in.”Tracy, Genevieve it's good to see you I hope you vote for me”Paul said “She will “Tracy said they share a kiss. “It depends if you will go after my father “Genevieve said “It depends if Lorenzo stay clean “Paul said as Jack Kennedy came in.”Jack , Why you are here”Genevieve ask “I'm here to meet Paul, It's good to see you Genevieve we could of been a powerful couple in town”Jack said “You're going to be Paul running mate “Genevieve ask “Yes he is, We sure go”Paul said and he left with Jack. ‘Oh Genevieve you could of dating a Kennedy it's time to get you're life back too “Tracy said “I'm going to get a new pair of shoes from my room then take my children out, Thank you for watching them”Genevieve said “I want Skye to get better and she will “Tracy said Genevieve left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in her room and sitting at her make up table and brush her hair as some came out for the first time and Skye holding a piece of her hair in her hands as Lorenzo came in and look at Skye. “I'm losing my hair “Skye said Lorenzo knee down to look at Skye. “Skye I love you I don't care about you're hair”Lorenzo said “I know but looks are important to me”Skye said “We will buy you wigs any you want, Now we need to go to you're chemotherapy treatment “Lorenzo said he help Skye up. “Lorenzo thank you for supporting me”Skye said “In sickness and health that what our vows say”Lorenzo said They share a kiss. “Is Genevieve back yet”Skye ask “No I hope she okay Lorenzo said “I'm sure she is , Genevieve just want to be with her children “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment