Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 72


At The Quartermaine hotel-Genevieve and Harrison were having breakfast. “Are you married “Genevieve ask “No”Harrison said “Never “Genevieve ask “No I always put work first but I do want a family, Do you have children “Harrison ask “Yes Five, My youngest are staying at my family mansion for now I was on my way to see them but I came in here for some breakfast “Genevieve said “Why are they staying at you're family house “Harrison ask “I'm staying with my parents, My mother is sick and need me, My mother has cancer “Genevieve said “I'm sorry, What kind of cancer “Harrison ask “Liver cancer, I have a question for you “Genevieve said “Sure”Harrison ask “My mother was a alcoholic can she get a new liver”Genevieve ask “How long has it been since she drink”Harrison ask “I think it's been a long time”Genevieve said “It depends on that “Harrison said “I was wondering about that , My father is a powerful man and will do anything for my mother “Genevieve said “What does you're father do”Harrison ask “Daddy an international salesman “Genevieve said “I'm sure you're father just love you're mother and will try to save you're mother “Harrison said “When I was in a coma, Daddy found this doctor who had a drug that could help me but it wasn't approved by the FDA so Daddy took me all the way to London to get it, That's how far my father will go for someone he loves “Genevieve said “Sound serious “Harrison said the waitress came by. “Are you done “The waitress ask “Yes put it on the tap and a tip for yourself “Genevieve said “Thanks Mrs. Cassadine “The waitress said she left . “Thank you for breakfast “Harrison said “It was nice it's been awhile since my husband died that I talk to another man”Genevieve said “It was nice, I'm glad I made another friend “Harrison said “I sure go see my children, Do you want to walk me to the mansion “Genevieve ask “Sure”Harrison said they left.

At General Hospital-Alan office-Alan and Rae were in the office. “Felicia found out something about our child, The baby died”Rae said she show Alan the death certificate, “No I'm sorry “Alan said “Me too, I'm sorry I even look into this “Rae said “Let's go check on Skye “Alan said “Yes”Rae said and they left.

In Llanview-Blair was looking at her mother’ s belongs , Addie just passed away and Blair was going through her things and pull out a box it had a old love letter in it say “Love A” the envelope return address was markers Port Charles. “Is this my Father “Blair ask herself.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment