Monday, April 24, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 55


At Luis/Lucas-Luis was on the phone. “I don't care do you know who I'm “Luis ask as Lucas came in and Luis hang up the phone. “Luis “Lucas said “Sorry, I just want that deal”Luis said “Or are you just upset about Skye “Lucas said “Mother. Can't die, We all will be lost without her”Luis said “We don't know if Skye is going to die that's why she having surgery to figure out what treatment she going to need but I get it , I miss my mother and sister every day”Lucas said “Yes I'm sure you do”Luis said “I will be here for you now let's go to the hospital “Lucas said “Sure”Luis said

At General Hospital-Lorenzo and Skye came in and talk to Dr. Kelly. “Today we are just going to see if we can remove the tumor and then you can start chemotherapy “Dr. Kelly said “What if either of them don't work “Skye ask “Let's not go there,”Dr. Kelly said “Dr. Kelly right “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I love you “Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye hair. “Don't go their I love you and you will wake up from this “Lorenzo said “Can Lorenzo walk me to my room”Skye ask “Sure”Dr.Kelly said Skye and Lorenzo left with Dr. Kelly.

At The store-Genevieve was shopping with her children she was worrying about losing Skye and didn't know how to deal with it. Genevieve pick up a silk robe it was red. “Mother would look good in this instead of the hospital gown”Genevieve said

At General Hospital-Skye's room-Skye was lying in bed talking to Lorenzo and Dr. Kelly went Alan and Rae came in. “Skye, You're going to be just fine”Alan said “Yes you are “Rae said “I'm glad I found both of you”Skye said “Me too”Alan said “It's time to go”Dr. Kelly said Skye was wheel into the surgery, “Lorenzo, Are you okay , I know how you love Skye “Alan said “Yes I do ,I will do whatever I have to do for Skye, If we need a match I will fine her one”Lorenzo said and left. “He really loves our daughter,”Alan said “Yes he does, Alan we need to talk alone “Rae said “Sure”Alan said Rae and Alan went to talk.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment