Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 79


At General Hospital-Skye's room-Skye was lying in bed sleeping and Lorenzo was holding her hand . “I will not lose you Skye “Lorenzo said as Skye wake up. “Hey, How are you feeling “Lorenzo ask “Tired, What is going on”Skye ask “You're liver isn't doing good but I not going to let you die I love you Skye and I will make sure you beat this”Lorenzo said “I know I will,Lorenzo I know you don't want to failed me”Skye said “No I failed our Lila Rae and I'm not going to fail you”Lorenzo said Skye touch Lorenzo face. “You didn't fail our Lila Rae, She told me to tell you that when I saw her today “Skye said “Oh”Lorenzo said “You don't believe me do you”Skye ask “It's just hard to believe that's all”Lorenzo said as Rae and Alan came in. “Mother, Daddy”Skye said “How are you feeling “Alan ask “Tired, Today when I was having chemotherapy I fell asleep and I went to heaven and I saw Lila Rae and Grandfather and Grandmother and Alexander and Bianca they all told me it wasn't my time , Lorenzo doesn't believe me”Skye said “I believe you “Rae said “Alright Skye I believe you”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Skye said she was getting tired. “Skye why don't you rest”Lorenzo ask “Yes we will come back later”Alan said “Okay”Skye said She close her eyes and went to sleep and Alan and Lorenzo and Rae left.

Alan and Rae and Lorenzo went into the hallway. “You don't believe that Skye went to heaven do you”Lorenzo ask “Something treatment do that they make you believe in things that are not their “Alan said “What else is going to happen to my wife “Lorenzo ask “Skye going to lose her hair soon and She going to be very tired and not keep food down”Alan said “We will be here for you and Skye we can take turns on the care”Rae said “Thanks I have a nurse coming soon as Skye gets out”Lorenzo said “Good”Rae said

Skylar was in the hallway when Harrison came by. “Genevieve “Harrison said “Oh no I'm Skylar, Genevieve twin”Skylar said “Oh I didn't know Genevieve had a twin sister, I'm sorry “Harrison said “It's okay so how do you know my sister “Skylar ask as Genevieve came in. “Harrison, Skylar “Genevieve said “Genevieve you didn't tell me you had a twin “Harrison said “I'm sorry “Genevieve said “It's ok how is you're mother “Harrison ask “Not good,”Genevieve said “I'm sorry I have to go”Harrison said he left. “Genevieve. Are you dating him”Skylar ask “No we just meet and had breakfast today , His a doctor and is Aunt Lydia cousin “Genevieve said “A doctor, Genevieve I know you loved Alexander but maybe it's time to move on, I want you happy “Skylar said “I want you happy to . Skylar does Aidan make you happy “Genevieve ask “Mother ask me the same thing today,”Skylar said “I love you sister but you were so happy with Cameron “Genevieve said as Lorenzo came by. “Skylar, Genevieve I'm going to check on something can you keep an eye on you're mother, She resting right now”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy”Skylar said “Yes”Genevieve said Lorenzo left. “Daddy, Well be so lost if mother doesn't make it”Genevieve said “Mother is going to make it “Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment