Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 80




At General Hospital-Skye's room-Skye was lying in bed and in her room was Skylar and Genevieve and Laurel. “All my girls, Well most anyway now I know you all love me and want to take care of me but the doctor will here, Now Laurel you go home and get some rest and Genevieve I need you to pick up a few things like the robe you brought me and a book and my makeup bag and Skylar you stay with me “Skye said “Give ordered to me while you're sick “Genevieve said “Yes I'm you're mother “Skye said “I'm kind of tired anyway “Laurel said “You sure not be working while you're pregnant “Skye said “I'm find so far , I will be back mother you just rest”Laurel said she kiss Skye on the cheek and left.”I will be back , Do you need anything “Genevieve ask “No”Skye said Genevieve left. “Now that we are alone we can talk. So are you going to tell the man that you love you want him back “Skye said “I hurt Carman “Skylar said “Love can forgive anything “Skye said “Mother, Are you giving up”Skylar said she took her mother's hand. “I want to fight this but if I can't I want to make sure everyone is taking care of”Skye said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in the living room talking to a man. “My wife needs a liver two of them and you are going to help me get them”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came into the house and in the hall and saw her father talking. “What are you planning “The man ask “I want you to find a liver on the black market I will break the law for my wife “Lorenzo said “Yes sir”The man said Genevieve was in shock by it and went upstairs. “I hope I can trust you to keep quiet about this”Lorenzo said “You can trust me”The man said “Good, I will let you out”Lorenzo said they went by the door as Genevieve came down the stairs. “Genevieve, I didn't know you were here”Lorenzo said as the man left. Genevieve came down the stairs, “Mother need some things “Genevieve said she went into the living room and pour herself some water. “Genevieve, How long have you been home “Lorenzo ask he was worrying about if Genevieve heard him talking. “Not long,I just went upstairs right away “Genevieve said “Genevieve, You know I will do anything for you're mother just like I did for you”Lorenzo said “I know Daddy “Genevieve said “Good, Did you take you're pills “Lorenzo ask “Yes the nurse just give them to me when I was upstairs “Genevieve said “Good,Let's go to see you're mother “Lorenzo said they left.

At General Hospital-Harrison was working when Tracy came by, “Dr. Karenin “Tracy said “Tracy, What kind I do for you”Harrison ask “I want to know if you have any feeling towards Genevieve “Tracy said “Genevieve and I hardly know each other “Harrison said “Well I hope that changes you and Genevieve would be wonderful together “Tracy said as Lorenzo and Genevieve came by. “Genevieve “Harrison said “Dr. Harrison Karenin, I want you to meet my father Lorenzo Alcazar “Genevieve said “Nice to meet you “Harrison said “You too, We sure go see Skye “Lorenzo said “If you need anything “Tracy said Lorenzo and Genevieve left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment