Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 59

At General Hospital-Skye's room-Skye was lying in bed and talking to Lorenzo when Genevieve came in. “Mother, You're going to be just fine, We all need you”Genevieve said “Thank you Genevieve “Skye said “I have a gift for you “Genevieve said she handed Skye the bag and Skye open it. “A robe “ Skye said “Yes I know you don't want to wear the hospital gown”Genevieve said “No I don't thank you this is beautiful “Skye said “As you are”Genevieve said and kiss her mother on the cheek as Skylar and Luis came in. “Mother, We are here for you”Skylar said “Yes and you're going to get well”Luis said “Yes I'm and not alone either I finally have a family who I know will help and support me as I'm going through this”Skye said “Yes you do”Lorenzo said

In the Hallway-Alan and AJ were talking. “Dad, How does it look “AJ ask “I will not give up on you're sister,, Skye is going to need all of us “Alan said “But what is Skye needs a new liver you know she not going to get one she a recovering alcoholic “AJ said “I'm worrying about that too “Alan said

“Laurel , I know you are keeping something about mother “John said “I'm , Dr. Kelly didn't tell Daddy all of it, The cancer could be in both mother livers “Laurel said “No, Let's go see Mother “John said they left.

In Skye's room-Lorenzo help Skye wrap the bathrobe around her and Genevieve and Skylar and Luis were still their when Laurel and John came in. “Laurel , Im glad that you were in the operation room with me”Skye said “Me too “Lorenzo said “I'm glad I was there too “Laurel said “We all want you to recover from this “John said “Yes”Lorenzo said as Alan and Rae came in. “Mother, Daddy “Skye said “ We are going to make sure you kick cancer ass”Alan said “Yes we are, We love you Skye “Rae said “Thank you, I always wanted love and support from a family of my own I finally have one and I will not let any of you down “Skye said she was getting tired, “We sure go so you're mother can rest, Lorenzo I clear it so you can stay “Alan said “Thank you”Lorenzo said the children and Alan and Rae left.

“Lorenzo . Are you sure you want to stay “Skye ask “Yes I'm not leaving you”Lorenzo said “Get into bed”Skye said Lorenzo got into the bed with Skye and pull her close. “I love you Skye “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the lips.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment