Monday, April 10, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 29


At Genevieve-The next day-Skye came into the house as Sunday Rose was up in the living room all dress for the day. “Nana., Why are you here”Sunday Rose ask “I want to check on you're mother “Skye said “Mother is sleeping still “Sunday Rose said “I figure “Skye said “I was going to see my brother “Sunday Rose said “It's okay, I will be fine I need to check on my daughter “Skye said “Are you sure you want to be alone with mother “Sunday Rose ask “Yes, I will be fine you're mother and I need to talk”Skye said “Alright “Sunday Rose said and left.

Genevieve was in bed sleeping when Skye came in. “Genevieve wake up “Skye said and wake Genevieve up. “Mother, Why are you here “Genevieve ask “I thought we could spend the day together “Skye said Genevieve stand up in bed. “What time is it”Genevieve ask “Ten , Come on we can get something to eat and shop”Skye said “I'm tired “Genevieve said “I know but it's time to get up “Skye said,” Why I'm so tired “Genevieve ask “I don't know, Did you have your pills “Skye ask as the nurse came in. “Mrs. Cassadine had her pills she all set”Amy said “Good, Genevieve get dress”Skye said Genevieve got up. “Is Sunday Rose here”Genevieve ask “No she left”Skye said Genevieve went into her bathroom. “My husband was telling me that Genevieve on anxiety pills and now take generic pill “Skye ask “Yes both happened after I came in”Amy said Genevieve came in. “Mother,I want to take the children with us, They don't have school today “Genevieve said “Genevieve let's just have it about us today we need this”Skye said “Did something happened last night “Genevieve ask “No”Skye lied

At General Hospital-Dr. Lee office-Laurel and Luis and Lucas were their. “We are going to start soon , Are you sure you want to use you're ovaries? Dr. Lee ask “Yes, I want this for my brother “Laurel said “Could we use a donor “Lucas ask “Yes, Why don't you both think about this first”Dr. Lee said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment