Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 33


At General Hospital-Dr. Webber office-Dr. Webber was looking at Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo we're in the room. “Genevieve, You have been taken all you're pills right “Dr. Webber ask “Yes”Genevieve said “I want to run some test a blood test and cat stand “Dr. Webber said “Alright, I don't want to have those episodes can you stop them”Genevieve ask “No but you have to try not to get upset “Dr. Webber said “I will try”Genevieve said “Let's go take the test”Dr. Webber said Genevieve left with him. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask as he comfort Skye. “Yes, I'm fine I'm not scared of Genevieve, When I told her that she try to attack me, She was upset “Skye said “Good, I talk to the maid at Genevieve and she doesn't trust the nurse at all , I also put camera in the nurse room and Genevieve “Lorenzo said “Do you think that's necessary “Skye ask “Yes I do”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came back in. “I can go home “Genevieve said “We will take you “Lorenzo said as Genevieve phone rang . Genevieve pick up her phone. “Genevieve Cassadine, Sunday Rose that's great, Do you have money “Genevieve ask and hang up the phone . “Mother, I want to thank you for telling Sunday Rose about that group at the center, She now going out with them to the movie, Sunday Rose doesn't have friends besides Anna who she hasn't talked to in a while “Genevieve said “You're welcome, We do need to tell you about Anna Drake she Luis daughter “Skye said “What! When did this come out? Genevieve ask “When you were in rehabilitation, Anna doesn't want to get to know Luis “Lorenzo said “Wow! Emma and Luis “Genevieve said

At Luis/Lucas-Luis was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Anna. “Anna it's nice to see you”Luis said “I have been thinking and I want to know you and Lucas I want to try it “Anna said “I want that too, Their is something you need to know, Lucas and I our trying to have a baby, My sister is going to carry it “Luis said “I'm happy for you “Anna said “I want you to be a big sister to my child, A child needs his or her siblings”Luis said “Yes they do, I always want a baby sister or brother “Anna said “Do you want to get some lunch “Luis ask “Sure, We can try today “Anna said they left.

At Genevieve-Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo came into the living room and Amy the nurse was their she had a plot of tea in her hand.”Mrs.Cassadine , I just made some tea , Do you want some”Amy ask “Yes Please, Mother do you want any, Amy make it just like the English did “Genevieve ask Amy pour the tea. “No, Thanks “Skye said Genevieve sit down and drink the tea. Amy left the room. “Genevieve, Do you trust that nurse”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Does she always make you're tea “Lorenzo ask “No, Daddy did you heard about that guy who I want to build a seniority room”Genevieve ask “Yes his all clean you can hire him “Lorenzo said “Thank you,Mother the project I'm working on is making a jewelry store with the jewelry that Alexander left me and I'm going to donate all that money to charity and I pick you're center”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Thank you,it's a great idea in Alexander memory ‘Skye said “Thanks, I don't need the money from it , Alexander left me with a lot of money I want to do something good “Genevieve said “Yes,You also have you're trust fund “Lorenzo said “Yes”Genevieve said she was getting tired. “Genevieve, Are you okay “Lorenzo ask “Just tired”Genevieve said she lay down on the couch, “We sure go”Skye said “Yes,Genevieve I will call you, Take it easy”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the forehead and they left and Genevieve fell asleep.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment