Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 70


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Laurel were sitting down on the couch. “Mother, Do you need anything “Laurel ask “No, I feel so good “Skye said “I heard about the pot I know it well help you feel better, I told Daddy I think you should get some “Laurel said as Genevieve came in. “Mother, Laurel what is going on”Genevieve ask “We are just waiting for Lorenzo, He went to get us some food “Skye said “Oh, Why are you down here”Genevieve ask “I don't want to eat in bed and I need to get out of bed”Skye said Genevieve sit down.”Oh, How are you Laurel “Genevieve ask “Good, We found out the baby is a girl “Laurel said “That's great I miss being pregnant, Do you have any cravings “Genevieve ask “Not yet “Laurel ask “Oh I craving chocolate so bad with Sunday Rose and the twins pickle”Genevieve said

At The Quartermaine hotel -Lorenzo was waiting for the food to be done when AJ came out. “Lorenzo, How is Skye “AJ ask “Skye feeling better Luis brought her some pot”Lorenzo said “Good, I will go visit her tomorrow if that's okay “AJ ask “Of course anytime “Lorenzo said “If you need anything call me”AJ said The waitress came and give Lorenzo his food and Lorenzo pay for it and left.

At Rae/Rick Rae was talking to Felicia who came over. “Any news “Rae ask “I have news . Rae I'm sorry but the baby died, I found the death certificate “Felicia said she give it to Rae who took it and cried. “I'm sorry “Felicia said “Let me write you a check “Rae said “This is on the house, I'm sorry “Felicia said “Thank you”Rae said Felicia left and Rae cried for the baby she would never meet.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we're upstairs in bed and holding each other. “Skye you have to fight this”Lorenzo said “I will “Skye said Lorenzo kiss Skye on the lip. “We can make love still I'm not to sick for it”Skye said “Are you sure”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said they made love.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment