Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 87


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo put the paperwork back in the drawer as Genevieve came in with tray of tea and muffin. “I will take this up to mother “Genevieve said “Genevieve were you in my desk”Lorenzo ask “No Daddy “Genevieve said “I hope you're not lying to me “Lorenzo said “Or what”Genevieve ask as Skylar and Laurel and John and Luis came in. “Mother called us to come over “Luis said “Yes, Skye is with Alan and Monica right now, I will go take the tray to you're mother “Lorenzo said he took the tray from Genevieve and went upstairs.

“Genevieve, How is mother “Skylar ask “Last night Mother was all hot ,I think she giving up “Genevieve said “No she not, We are not losing our mother “Luis said “Luis we all have to come to terms with what mother wants “Genevieve said “No we don't,”Luis said

Skye's room-Skye was talking to Alan and Monica. “I don't want to die but it looks like I'm , Before I die I need to make sure my family is taking care of”Skye said “Skye I get that you don't want to do chemotherapy anymore it does a lot to you're body but you can't give up “Monica said “The chemotherapy isn't going to save me I can't get a liver let alone two”Skye said “We are trying to get you on the list”Alan said “But you can't and I have nothing but myself to blame “Skye said as Lorenzo came in with a tray. “Skye the children are here to see you “Lorenzo said “Good, Can you call AJ and mother “Skye ask “Sure”Monica said they left the room. “Skye, Are you giving up “Lorenzo ask “Yes Lorenzo I'm saying goodbye now call the lawyer I need to look at my will”Skye said “Skye I'm not going to let you say goodbye, I'm going to fight for you just like I fight for Genevieve I will not failed you like I did our Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “It's not you're fault about Lila Rae she doesn't blame you “Skye said “Skye you didn't go to heaven “Lorenzo said “Yes I did, Now I would like to sit in the sunroom “Skye said “I will help you “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment