Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 75


At Kelly's-Laurel and Skylar were having lunch together. “Laurel I'm worrying about mother and I think mother is scared too”Skylar said “I'm scared too as a doctor I know it's not going to be good but I'm also a daughter, I don't want to lose mother “Laurel said “I'm worrying about Daddy too , He try to hold it all together “Skylar said “Yes he does,I have a feeling Daddy will use all his powers to save mother “Laurel said “I'm sure he will”Skylar said

At Lila Rae center-Sunday Rose was working at the center when Genevieve came in pushing the children in the stroller. “Mother,What are you doing here”Sunday Rose ask “I want to see how you are doing “Genevieve ask “I'm doing good I just had to fix a problem, Mother I like working here”Sunday Rose said “I know , You can work here till mother is better then you're going back to school “Genevieve said “Yes Mother “Sunday Rose said as Emily came by. “Genevieve, Sunday Rose I'm here to volunteer “Emily said “Thanks Grandmother “Sunday Rose said “How is Skye “Emily ask “I'm not sure I have the day off”Genevieve said “That's good, Genevieve , Skye will beat it”Emily said “I hope so”Genevieve said

On the Docks-Rae was sitting down and crying when Monica came by and sit down and took Rae hand. “Skye “Monica ask “Yes I saw Skye today she so scared, It was hard to be strong for her”Rae said “I'm sure but you're her mother and you have to be strong for her ,You can lean on me”Monica said “Thanks “Rae said “Skye is a fighter she always has been “Monica said “Yes she is”Rae said

At General Hospital- A room-Skye was sitting on a chair getting chemotherapy when Lorenzo was by her side holding her hand. “Lorenzo I need to look over my will “Skye said “No you don't , Just rest Skye “Lorenzo said Skye close her eyes.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment