Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 90


At Skye/Lorenzo-The sunroom-Skye was sitting in the chair when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, We have come a long way in our relationship we haven't always got along but I have always loved you since you were a baby and I need you now to be strong when I go”Skye said “I'm glad we put the past behind us mother but I just wish you could beat this, You are the glue that hold us together “Genevieve said “Yes but we can't stop this from killing me”Skye said “I wish we could with all the money we have “Genevieve said “I know,Now promise me you will not fight with you're father “Skye said “I promise ‘Genevieve said as Laurel and John came in and Genevieve left. “John, Laurel I'm sorry that for most of you're life I don't know who you're father really was that I thought it was Jax”Skye said “It wasn't you're fault, We love you Mother we had a great life and childhood “John said “Yes we did , We never wanted for anything “Laurel said “I'm glad to hear that , John be safe “Skye said “I will “John said “Good and both of you fine someone to love”Skye said John and Laurel left as Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Grandmother, You can't leave us we all need you in our life “Nikolas-Alexander said “When I was having chemotherapy the another day I fell asleep and I swear I went to Heaven and I saw Bianca she want me to tell you she loves you so much and is proud of you “Skye said “I wish I did know my mother but I'm glad that Genevieve raise me and that you were in my life I love you Grandmother “Nikolas-Alexander said “I love you to and I hope you are happy with Jenny “Skye said “I'm , I'm going to ask her to marry me”Nikolas-Alexander said “That's wonderful, Now Sunday Rose I'm going to leave you the center to run but you have to go back to school “Skye said “I will, I do what my life back”Sunday Rose said “Good, You're not a bad person for giving up A'dora Belle “Skye said “Thanks for helping me this past year , I love you “Sunday Rose said Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose left.

Skye was crying as AJ came in. “Skye “AJ said “I wish I could fight this but I can't promise me to look out for my family and don't drink “Skye said “Skye you can't go”AJ said “I have no choice “Skye said “I'm glad you're my sister, My best friend “AJ said “You're my best friend too”Skye said AJ kiss Skye and he left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment