Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 83


At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was looking at a picture on the fireplace with her and Skye went Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve “Lorenzo said Genevieve turn around and look at Lorenzo. “We are losing Mother, Aren't we Daddy “Genevieve ask Lorenzo went by Genevieve and wipe her tears. “We are not giving up on you're mother and we are not to lose her I saved you and I will save you're mother , We need to be strong for you're mother “Lorenzo said “I'm sorry “Genevieve said “I know you're scare but you're mother can not see you like this “Lorenzo said “I'm going to wash my face “Genevieve said she went into the guest bathroom and close the door and wash her face.

Lorenzo pour himself a drink of brandy as his phone rang. “Lorenzo Alcazar,That's perfect “Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in. “I'm on my way “Lorenzo said and hang up the phone. “Genevieve I have to go out”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Don't do anything that can get you killed or shot not now”Genevieve said “I will be safe now watching you're mother “Lorenzo said and left.

At Skye's room-Skye was lying in bed and hot when Genevieve came in. “Mother”Genevieve said she felt Skye who was burn up. “Mother. wake up,”Genevieve said Skye wake up. “Genevieve, I'm hot”Skye said “I know , Sure I take you back to the hospital? Daddy left”Genevieve ask “No Hospital “Skye said “Let's take you're clothes off “Genevieve said she help Skye take off her dress. “I will turn the air conditioner on too”Genevieve said she turn the air on. “Where did Lorenzo go”Skye ask “I don't know “Genevieve ask “Lorenzo hate losing control and Lorenzo want to control this but he can't and Lorenzo can't save me we all need to face it that I'm dying “Skye said “No you're not, Now I will get you some ice cream, Are you feeling better “Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said “Good, I will get you some strawberry ice cream “Genevieve said and left. Skye wish that her family would come to terms that she was dying.

At a warehouse-Lorenzo was their talking to Paul. “Why I'm here”Paul ask “I will back you're champagne I want you as mayor of this town and you will help me by looking the other way “Lorenzo said “You want to help me”Paul ask “Yes Alexis can't be mayor “Lorenzo said “You have a deal”Paul said and they shake hands.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment