Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 66


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was lying in bed when Genevieve came in carrying a tray of tea and sandwich. “Mother I have some tea and sandwiches for you “Genevieve said “Thank you”Skye said “Daddy step out and Sunday Rose is a the center “Genevieve said “I know Sunday Rose sure finish school and I agree with that but she great at the center “Skye said “That's good, I just don't want her to waste her life away and for the rape to haunt her “Genevieve said “Me either “Skye said she wasn't feeling well. “Mother, Are you okay “Genevieve ask “I need to get sick “Skye said Genevieve help her mother out of bed and into the bathroom and hold her hair back as Skye got sick.

On the Docks-Sunday Rose was walking when she ran into a young man. “Can you help me , I'm looking for Michael Quartermaine “The man said “Yes I know him, Why are you looking for him”Sunday Rose ask “My mother was his aunt”He said “Oh, I'm Sunday Rose Cassadine “She said “I'm Kylie Matthews”He said “I will take you to Michael “Sunday Rose said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was lying back in bed and she was hot. Genevieve put a wet washcloth on her mother's face as the nurse came in. “I need to give you're mother some pills “The nurse said Genevieve left and called her brother. “Luis I need you're help it's about mother “Genevieve said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Michael was reading note about ElQ when Sunday Rose and Kylie came in. “Michael this is Kylie Matthew, He was looking for you “Sunday Rose said “Thank you Sunday Rose, Are you Courtney son”Michael ask “Yes, You all believe my mother dead but she very much alive “Kylie said “What”Michael ask “I will let you both talk”Sunday Rose said and left. “My mother and I were held captive by the a woman named Helena Cassadine “Kylie said “Wow! I'm not surprised, Where is Courtney “Michael ask “She died when we finally expected “Kylie said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment