Monday, April 10, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 27


At Genevieve-Genevieve and Sunday Rose came in the living room. “Well that was nice “Genevieve said “Yes, I'm going to bed”Sunday Rose said and went upstairs. Genevieve went by the desk and put out a letter opener and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was clean up from the party. “Tonight was nice”Skye said “Yes it was”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I need you to do a background check on someone named Mary  Smythe she is Rae adopted sister who is in town and I never heard of her till today “Skye said “I will do a background check on her,
Let me call my guy”Lorenzo said and left. Skye was finishing clean up as Genevieve came in holding her hands behind her back. “Mother “Genevieve said “Genevieve, Why are you here”Skye ask “Why are you take my daughter from me! Sunday Rose is my daughter not you're to take! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve I'm just helping Sunday Rose out that's all I love her”Skye said “She mine daughter “Genevieve said and was about to pull her hand out that had the letters opener when Lorenzo came in and grab Genevieve hand. “Daddy let me go”Genevieve said Lorenzo grab the letter opener from Genevieve hand. “Genevieve “Skye said she was in shock “Genevieve you were going to stab you're mother! Lorenzo yelled as he was still holding her hand. “Daddy let me go! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve I get you're upset but I would never try to take you're place in Sunday Rose life , We all love her and want her to be well that's all “Skye said “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask he was still holding Genevieve arms. “Yes, Lorenzo let Genevieve go I know she will not hurt me, You don't want to hurt you're own mother I know you Genevieve “Skye said and touch Genevieve hair. Lorenzo let Genevieve arms go and went by Skye. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes Lorenzo I'm fine,”Skye said Lorenzo kiss Skye. “Genevieve let's take you home, You need you're shot”Lorenzo said “No shot”Genevieve said Lorenzo took Genevieve hands, “You need it”Lorenzo said “Genevieve get some rest”Skye said Lorenzo left with Genevieve,

Skye was a little shocked still and pour a drink wish it was something stronger.

At Genevieve-Genevieve and Lorenzo came in, “Genevieve I know this is one of the side effects and you will not remember it but you can't do this “Lorenzo said as Sunday Rose was listening. “Daddy “Genevieve said as the nurse came in with a shot in her hand. “No shot”Genevieve said “Genevieve you have to have it”Lorenzo said the nurse give Genevieve the shot, “Genevieve I will take you upstairs to you're room and I need to talk to you, Amy”Lorenzo said “Sure”Amy said and Genevieve and Amy and Lorenzo went upstairs.

Copyright by Skye's the limit



No comments:

Post a Comment