Friday, April 21, 2017

Family part 1 ch 54


At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was trying to get her children dressed for the day and Lorenzo Jr was running around the room naked. “Lorenzo Jr you have to get dress “Genevieve said she was holding some pants. “No I don't want to wear that! Lorenzo Jr said “Lorenzo Jr we don't have a lot of you're clothes here”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo Jr doesn't want to get dress “Genevieve said “I just wear that yesterday “Lorenzo Jr said “Do you have something else”Lorenzo ask “Nothing clean Mother “Lorenzo Jr said “Look just get dress and we will go shopping “Genevieve said “Yeah! Lorenzo Jr said and got dress. “Genevieve, I'm going to take your mother to the hospital “Lorenzo said “Alright “Genevieve said as Lorenzo Jr finally got dress.

Downstairs-Skye was downstairs worrying about the surgery when Sunday Rose came in. “Nana, I'm sorry about this”Sunday Rose said “Thank you , I'm glad here, I need you to be in charge of the center while I'm dealing with this”Skye said “Of cause Nana, Don't worry about it”Sunday Rose said as Lorenzo and Genevieve came in with the twins, “Genevieve , Are you bring the twins to the hospital “Skye ask “No, We are going shopping and I will be their after,Sunday Rose, Do you want to go with me “Genevieve ask “No “Sunday Rose said she was shocked by her mother and Genevieve left with the children. “Mother, sure be with you “Sunday Rose said “It's just your mother's way of coping with this”Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said “Besides the surgery could take hours, We sure go”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Nana, I will go check on the center then come “Sunday Rose said “I know the center in good hands,I love you Sunday Rose “Skye said and left with Lorenzo.

At General Hospital-Carmen was working when Skylar came by. “Carmen, I need you're help , My mother is sick she has liver cancer “Skylar said “I'm sorry “Carmen said “Can you help cure her”Skylar ask “I will see what I can do, I have always respect you're mother “Carmen said “Thank you , We can't lose her, she our family rock”Skylar said “I know “Carmen said they share a hug.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment