Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 89



At Skye/Lorenzo-The sunroom-Skye was sitting in the room when Alan came in. “Skye I wish I could save you “Alan said “We came a long way haven't we Alan”Skye ask “Yes you have changed a lot since you came to town”Alan said “Yes then I was looking for my father and my family and now I have a family of my own, But now I have to say goodbye to them”Skye said “I wish I could save you I don't want to say goodbye to you , I love you “Alan said “I love you too, I need you to watch over my children “Skye said “I will “Alan said “When I had chemotherapy the another day I fell asleep and I swear I went to heaven,Lorenzo doesn't believe me but I saw Lila Rae and Grandmother and Grandfather and Bianca and Alexander they all told me it wasn't my time to fight but I can't “Skye said “I wish you could get a new liver”Alan said “Me too “Skye said as Rae came in, “Mother, I'm glad you're here, We came a lot way in our relationship “Skye said “Yes we have, I love that you're my daughter and I don't want this”Rae said “I know about the pain you're both going to feel their nothing worse then losing a child but this one isn't any of you're fault it's mine”Skye said “Skye, What do you need me to do”Rae ask “Look after my children “Skye said “I will “Rae said as she cried and Monica came in. “Monica, I'm sorry for the past “Skye said ‘We have both let go of the past a long time ago. Skye you have changed into a great mother and wife “Monica said “Thank you deep down that's all I want and Lorenzo has been a great husband.”Skye said as Skylar came in and Alan and Monica and Rae left.

“Skylar I love you so much, You are strong and creative and smart “Skye said “I love you Mother and I don't want to say goodbye “Skylar said “Me either but I have to ,I always want to be a mother and have a daughter just like you “Skye said they share a hug,

In the living room-Genevieve came in with Michael, “Genevieve where did you go “Lorenzo ask “I just need some air that's all”Genevieve said as Skylar came in. “Genevieve mother want to see you “Skylar said Genevieve left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment