Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 91




At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in the sunroom when Emily came in. “We have come along way I was jealous of you and the love you get from the family but we can both have it Skye said “Yes we can ,I wish you beat it just like I did”Emily said “I know but the good thing is I will be with my Lila Rae,,I'm glad we are close now and I need you to watch over my family “Skye said “I will,I’m glad you have you're own family that's all you wanted “Emily said “Yes it is “Skye said Emily left and Skye started to cry as Lorenzo walk in. “Skye “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I have never regret us and our love for each other and our family I love you and you give me everything I need , I'm glad we found each other “Skye said “I'm glad to that I found love again and it was with you “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I want you to move on and I don't want you to do anything that could get you killed or go to jail our children need you”Skye said she was close her eyes. “I promise, Now let me move you to the couch “Lorenzo said he help Skye to the couch and Skye lay down. “I'm just going to close my eyes for a minute ‘Skye said she close her eyes and Lorenzo cried and then look at Skye and touch her wrist. “No! Skye don't leave me “Lorenzo said as Alan came in. Alan touch Skye. “Is Skye gone “Lorenzo ask

In the living room-Genevieve was touch Sunday Rose hair. “Mother I'm sorry “Sunday Rose said “Me too, I can't believe my mother is going to die “Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment