Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 77


At The Quartermaine crypt-Lila Rae grave-Genevieve was there. “Lila Rae I need you to help mother we can't lose her you can't have her yet, You have my daughter and Alexander you always like him now you can't take mother too “Genevieve said she touch Lila Rae grave. “I do love you , You're my sister , I have a confession to make,Sunday Rose reminds me of you she always seen the best in people and want to work with mother at the center, I’m going to make sure mother make it I need a change with her”Genevieve said and left.

At Kelly's -Kylie was having lunch when Sunday Rose came in. “Sunday Rose, Would you like to join me”Kylie ask “Sure”Sunday Rose said she sit down. “So are you like this town”Sunday Rose ask “Yes, I'm just going to get what is mine, I heard you're a Cassadine “Kylie said “Yes I'm why”Sunday Rose ask “My mother and I were kidnapped by Helena Cassadine “Kylie said “I'm sorry I never meet my great grandmother I'm not like her “Sunday Rose said “I believe you”Kylie said “Good”Sunday Rose said

At General Hospital-Dr. Kelly was examination Skye and Lorenzo was holding her hand. “I would like to do another Cat stand so I can see if some of the cancer is gone “Dr. Kelly said “Today “Skye ask “Yes”Dr. Kelly said “Sound like a plan “Lorenzo said “Alright “Skye said Dr, Kelly help Skye into the wheelchair and they left . Lorenzo put his hands on the bed he was worrying about Skye when Genevieve came in. “Daddy is it mother “Genevieve ask as she was about to cry thinking Skye was dead. Lorenzo went by Genevieve. “You're mother is getting some test done “Lorenzo said “Oh I thought she was “Genevieve said “No you're mother is going to beat this”Lorenzo said “Yes, Daddy do you want some food”Genevieve ask “No let's go wait in the hallway for you're mother “Lorenzo said they went into the hallway.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment