Friday, April 14, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 48


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve and Sunday Rose went into the dining room, “Sunday Rose, You can sit in Lila Rae chair “Skye said “Yes the perfect daughter “Genevieve said “Mother,,What is going on”Sunday Rose ask “Tell you're daughter “Lorenzo said “Noting I'm sorry “Genevieve said “Mother I know you were poison but I hope it doesn't hurt you and make you meaner sometimes you can be a little to hush,”Sunday Rose said “Well I'm sorry you feel that way Sunday Rose I do wish you would go back to school, You're smart like you're father and myself, Don't blow it”Genevieve said “I still don't see the reason of why I need school I'm rich and I like working at the center “Sunday Rose said “You just want to work at the center the rest of you're life! You're father would be roll in his grave right now “Genevieve said “I will be happy and Daddy would want that “Sunday Rose said “True you're father made me happy, You know my father didn't like Alexander at all, Did you Daddy? You loved Lila Rae husband they both were mob boss, When Alexander was a businessman who made a honestly living and was a wonderful husband and father, But you never like him! Genevieve yelled “You know why! Lorenzo yelled as he look at Genevieve. “Yes because we thought it was Alexander who was hitting me but it turn out to be Victor who took his brother place and fool all of us”Genevieve said “Wow”Sunday Rose said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Genevieve go upstairs I will have the maid bring you a tray “Skye said Genevieve had trouble getting up and finally got up and fell down. Sunday Rose got up and help her mother. “I will help you mother and tomorrow we can talk about my future “Sunday Rose said Genevieve got up and they went upstairs. “That wasn't the poison talking that was the alcohol “Skye said “Yea, Do you think we can do this again “Lorenzo ask “I don't know what else to do! Skye said “Me too “Lorenzo said

Genevieve room-Sunday Rose helped Genevieve into her room. “I have always hate this house and this room,We are not staying here, I know what my parents are thinking about doing and I will make sure they don't follow it”Genevieve said “Mother “Sunday Rose said “I'm fine, I'm not drinking I just made them think I did”Genevieve said “I believe you “Sunday Rose said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment