Thursday, April 13, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 40


At Genevieve-Genevieve was getting ready to leave with her children to the opera as Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Are you ready for the opera “Genevieve ask “Yes Mother “Sunday Rose said “I'm glad you're both going with me , You're father was going to take me tonight “Genevieve said “It's going to be okay Mother “Nikolas-Alexander said he took Genevieve hand and they left and went into the limousine.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Lorenzo we're having dinner. “What do you think Rae hidden “Lorenzo ask “I think it has to do with why Rae was upset with her parents besides their part with me being stolen “Skye said as she cried. Lorenzo took Skye hands. “Do you want me to make Mary leave “Lorenzo ask “No I don't think she going to hurt us”Skye said “I will make sure of it”Lorenzo said

At Mary/Greenlee house-Mary and Greenlee were talking. “How long are you going to stay here “Mary ask “I can stay here “Greenlee said “Good, I do want to fix thing “Mary said “Me too, I need to find a job too”Greenlee said “You will”Mary said “Why doesn't Rae like you very much “Greenlee ask “Just the past “Mary said

At Rae/Rick-Rae was open an envelope it had a picture in it and she pull it out and look at it, “My secrets is going to come out soon “Rae said as Rick came in.”Rae, What is going on , Are you keeping a secret “Rick ask “Yes it's about my past and Skye “Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment