Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 31



At General Hospital-Dr. Kelly office -Laurel and Luis and Lucas were talking. “Are you worrying about me taking the baby back”Laurel ask “No but it's just a little weird we are brother and sister but I'm glad you want to carry my child “Luis said “I just thought this would be easy but we can use another donor if you want to “Laurel said “I do what that “Luis said “Alright we will”Laurel said “Thank you for doing this for us”Lucas said “You're welcome “”Laurel said

At The Hallway-Alan was working when Lorenzo came in. “Alan .Can we talk”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Do you want to go to my office “Alan ask “Yes”Lorenzo said they went to the office. “Lorenzo, What is it”Alan ask “Genevieve had an episode last night she almost attack Skye last night and I need to know what is going on”Lorenzo said “Is Skye okay,Alan ask “Yes I stop it,Lorenzo said “Thank God you did, Is Genevieve take her pills”Alan ask “Yes but I have a question about it, The memory pills are generic ones and anxiety pills which I didn't know she has”Lorenzo said He show Alan the pills . “We sure find out who the doctor subscript this”Alan said “Thanks Alan, Do you think Genevieve sure be on anxiety pills? Lorenzo ask “It's not a bad idea “Alan said “Yea”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo. Let's not panic just yet, Go be with Skye “Alan said “Skye with Genevieve right now she wants to bond with her’”Lorenzo said “Why did Genevieve go after Skye “Alan ask “Genevieve was upset that Skye bond with Sunday Rose and now Skye trying to bond with Genevieve today!”Lorenzo said “That's good , I really don't think Genevieve would hurt Skye “Alan said “I hope not “Lorenzo said Alan look up on the computer Genevieve chart and found out who her doctor is. “Dr. Webber is Genevieve doctor since Dr. Drake left”Alan said “I would like to talk to him”Lorenzo said “Sure”Alan said he called Dr. Webber.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Genevieve and Skye were finishing up lunch. “Genevieve. Do you remember why you were upset with me”Skye ask “No, I don't “Genevieve ask “You were upset that I was bonding with Sunday Rose “Skye said “Oh, That make sense,I feel like I'm losing my baby girl “Genevieve said as she cried. “You're not losing Sunday Rose, She because a teenager that's all”Skye said “Maybe, Is Sunday Rose doing great at the center “Genevieve ask “Yes they're a group that is for teenagers girls who have been raped and Sunday Rose talked to them”Skye said “Good,I do wish Sunday Rose would feel better and try to bond with A’dora Belle “Genevieve said “Do you want her to bond”Skye ask “I'm just worrying that's all”Genevieve said

At General Hospital-Alan office-Alan and Lorenzo we're talking to Dr. Webber. “Yes I put Genevieve on anxiety pills she was depressed when Alexander died”Dr. Webber said “I don't want my daughter on generic medicine “Lorenzo said “Alright I will make sure “Dr. Webber said “Has Genevieve had a check up in a while “Lorenzo ask “Not in a while “Dr. Webber said “I would like to bring Genevieve in for one she had a episode last night “Lorenzo said “Bring her in today if you can”Dr. Webber said “I will, I wish that Genevieve didn't have the episode anymore ‘Lorenzo said “Me too but it's the side effect of the coma”Dr. Webber said “Yea, I will go get Genevieve “Lorenzo said he left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment