Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 69



At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was in her room and lying on the bed and fell asleep Lorenzo came in to check on her and cover Genevieve with a blanket. “I love you Genevieve “Lorenzo said 

Skye/Lorenzo room-Skye was lying in bed feeling wonderful for the first time when Laurel came in. “Laurel, How is the baby “Skye ask “Good It's a girl, Mother are you feeling better “Laurel ask “Yes I'm wonderful “Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “My wonderful husband “Skye said “Skye, Do you need anything “Lorenzo ask “No I'm wonderful “Skye said Laurel and Lorenzo went to talk. “What is going on”Laurel ask “You're brother Luis and Genevieve through having some brownies with pot in it would help you're mother and they had some too”Lorenzo said “Well medical marijuana does help cancer patients and it could help what Genevieve has “Laurel said “What about all the pills that Genevieve and Skye have”Lorenzo ask “It sure not hurt”Laurel said “Maybe I will ask Luis to bring more “Lorenzo said “Laurel, Lorenzo “Skye said they went back to see Skye. “Mother do you need anything “Laurel ask “I'm hungry I haven't had a appetite in a long time but now I'm hungry “Skye said “What do you want”Lorenzo ask “Chicken salad from the hotel “Skye said “I will get you some “Lorenzo said “Get Genevieve some too”Skye said “Sure,Laurel will you stay”Lorenzo ask “Sure , I have news on the baby it's a girl “Laurel said “That's great”Lorenzo said and left.

At Rae/Rick-Rae was talking to Felicia. “I need you to fine Skye sister .Skye may need her sister for the liver match”Rae said “I will see what I can fine “Felicia said “Thank you , I hope you can fine her soon and that she will help us”Rae said “I will try to find her as fast as I can “Felicia said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment