Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Family part 1 ch 13


At Genevieve-Genevieve was in the living room and all dress for the day looking at a picture of Alexander that was on the fireplace. “Today, We read you're will that means you're really gone oh my love “Genevieve said she touch the picture and cried.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was all dress for the day and put her cellphone in her purse when Lorenzo came behind her and pull her into his arms and kiss her neck. “Oh Lorenzo,I wish I had time but I have to go to the center. Sunday Rose is coming to volunteer after the will reading “Skye said Lorenzo turn to face Skye. “I think it's a good idea for Sunday Rose to volunteer at the center “Lorenzo said “Me too,I'm going to try to talk to her too”Skye said “Good, I have to go to the yacht today then I may check on Genevieve “Lorenzo said “It's going to be an emotional day for her”Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said Skye kiss Lorenzo and they left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was looking at the pieces of paper that she found when Alan came in and went by her. “What are you looking at”Alan ask “I found this note in the photo album of mother “Tracy said “I wonder what it is”Alan ask “It could be a secret bank account “Tracy said “We could hire Felice to find out”Alan said “Yeah”Tracy said “You were never going to tell me about this were you? If it's money you want to keep it for yourself “Alan said “Of course that's who I'm “Tracy said and grin at Alan.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment