Thursday, April 6, 2017

Family part 1 ch 23


At The Quartermaine hotel-Mary and Rae came into the lobby. “Why are you really here? Do you need money “Rae ask “I miss my sister “Mary said as Skye came by. “Mother, Who is this”Skye ask “Skye, This is my adopted sister Mary Smythe”Rae said “I didn't know you had a sister it's nice to meet you, I'm Skye Quartermaine Alcazar “Skye said “Nice too meet you,I used to live in Pine Valley and I dating you're adopted father Adam Chandler “Mary said “Oh, So are you staying here in the hotel “Skye ask “Yes”Mary said “This is my family hotel so I will ask my brother who run it too put it on the house you're bill “Skye said “Thank you so much I'm going to check in”Mary said “Just tell them Skye okay it”Skye said Mary smile and left. “So mother why didn't you tell me about my aunt”Skye ask “When I turned eighteen years old I left that part of my past behind me and I didn't look back and Mary is nothing but a gold digger she broke and has always chase men from one rich man to the next one even her own daughter doesn't like her”Rae said “Oh, Well I'm having a dinner party tonight I would like for you to come”Skye said “Sure I will “Rae said “Thanks I will see you tonight “Skye said

At Genevieve -Genevieve was looking at a picture of Skye on the fireplace and pick it up and throw it as Sunday Rose came in. “Mother”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose, How was it at the center “Genevieve ask “It was fine mother “Sunday Rose said “Good, Do you want any tea”Genevieve ask “No thanks “Sunday Rose said “My mother is having a dinner party tonight “Genevieve said “Cool”Sunday Rose said and went upstairs. Genevieve pick up the broken picture. “Yea so cool “Genevieve said

At Luis/Lucas-Skye was their talking to Luis and Lucas. “I’m happy for the both of you tonight dinner party is about both of you “Skye said “Thanks Mother “Luis said “You're welcome. This baby is loved”Skye said “Yes already “Lucas said “Yes I sure go”Skye said she left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment