Friday, April 14, 2017

Family part 1 ch 47


At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was pass out on the couch the empty bottle of brandy was on the floor when Lorenzo came in and look at Genevieve he was upset by it and went by Genevieve and wake her up.”Genevieve Rae! Wake up! Lorenzo yelled as Genevieve wake up . “Daddy, Why are you yelling at me! Genevieve ask “You been drinking! Do you know what I have done for you! I lied about Tea for you! Lorenzo yelled “What are you talking about,”Genevieve ask as she put her hand on her head and Lorenzo sit by Genevieve. “Tea didn't die from a brain tumor, You killed her! Lorenzo yelled as Skye came in. “No, Tea died from a tumor she hit my car”Genevieve said “No, You hit her! You killed Matthew, Valentin and Tea ,You're just like me”Lorenzo said he touch Genevieve face as Genevieve look at Skye. “Mother, Is Daddy right “Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said Genevieve try to get up but was having a hard time. “Daddy can you help me up “Genevieve ask “No, You did this to yourself when you drink all this brandy mix in with the poison “Lorenzo said “I can do this myself and take care of myself too”Genevieve said she finally got up, “Genevieve, Why are you drinking “Skye ask “Because I wanted too, I'm not going to let you both control me! I'm smart then you both! Genevieve yelled Lorenzo got up. “You used to be smart and strong but Genevieve you will never be that way again “Lorenzo said “Daddy I will get my life back “Genevieve said Lorenzo smirk and touch his face as the maid came in with flowers, “Mrs. Cassadine, This came from you “The maid said she give them to Genevieve who read the card. “It's from Jack , We were supposed to have dinner tonight “Genevieve said “Jack Kennedy? A Senator”Lorenzo ask, “Yes why “Genevieve ask “Genevieve, You can't date a senator,Think of this family! I have done a lot for you , You owe me “Lorenzo said “Daddy “Genevieve said “Genevieve, You will get you're life back just not like this “Skye said “Fine, What do I get out of it”Genevieve ask “Genevieve why don't you get ready for dinner “Skye ask “Fine”Genevieve said “Genevieve never again mix pills with alcohol “Lorenzo said Genevieve left.

“Lorenzo light up on Genevieve, You don't want to go back from the way you both were”Skye said “No I don't, I just was upset that Genevieve drink”Lorenzo said “Me too “Skye said she wasn't feeling good. “Skye, Are you okay “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment