Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Family part 1 ch 16


At Lila Rae center-Skye was talking to a counselor who volunteers their with women
 who were raped victims. “My granddaughter is coming here to volunteer she was a victim and isn't handling the rape well, It's been months and she still not herself “Skye said “She may never be but I will talk to her , Has she had counseled “The woman ask “Yes my mother is a counselor but I think it would help if she talk to another “Skye said “It does help “The counselor said as Sunday Rose came in. “Sunday Rose, I'm glad you're here, This is Lisa she one of the counselor here”Skye said “Nice too meet you”Sunday Rose said “You too”Lisa said and left. “Sunday Rose, I'm going to have you help run the math class “Skye said “Yes Nana”Sunday Rose said “How was the will reading”Skye ask “It was great Daddy left me a lot of money I never have to work if I don't want to”Sunday Rose said “You have to do something with you're life”Skye said “I know, So where is the math room? Sunday Rose ask “I will show you”Skye said

Genevieve was walking and pass by a old jewelry and went inside it. The jewelry store was empty it had counter tops with the glass and a man came by. “Can I help you”The man ask “Is this place for sale “Genevieve ask “As a matter of fact it is “The man said “How much”Genevieve ask she just know what to do with the jewelry that Alexander left her. “It was meant to be”Genevieve said to herself. “Mrs. Cassadine I need cash for the sell”The man said “Sure I can go to my bank “Genevieve said Genevieve left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment