Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 39

At The Docks-Genevieve was walking home when she ran into Jack, “Jack”Genevieve said “Genevieve,,I'm sorry about Alexander but you need to move on, Why don't we have dinner tonight “Jack ask he touch Genevieve face. “I'm not ready for love or sex but I could use a good friend for dinner “Genevieve said “We can start out as friends if you want to “Jack said “Good, How about dinner tomorrow, ? I have plans with my children tonight “Genevieve said “Sure”Jack said Genevieve give him her number and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came home and was feeling tired and sit down as Lorenzo came in. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes I just been busy”Skye said she wasn't feeling good and was worrying about it. “Do you want the maid to make you some tea “Lorenzo ask,”No just some water “Skye said Lorenzo pour Skye some water and sit down by her. “Skye you sure take a break from the center “Lorenzo ask “Maybe “Skye said Lorenzo pull Skye in his arms, “How was the Tea”Lorenzo ask “Good a little twist, Mary my mother sister came in with her daughter and my mother wasn't happy about it at all”Skye said “I wonder why “Lorenzo said “I think my mother is hiding something it's not just about how her parents stole me “Skye said “I could hire a PI”Lorenzo said “No I want to give mother a chance to tell me “Skye said “Alright “Lorenzo said

At John -John was washing his hands that had blood on it and took off his top and put it in the fire.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment