Friday, April 14, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 45


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Genevieve came in with the nanny and children. “The maid have made the children room upstairs right by Genevieve room”Skye said “Thanks Mother.Can you take the children upstairs, Sunday Rose I need to talk to you're Grandmother “Genevieve said Sunday Rose went upstairs with the nanny and youngest children. Skye and Genevieve went into the living room. “Mother we need to talk”Genevieve said “About what”Skye ask as she went by the bar and pour herself some water. “Mother I will not be staying for a long time here I will go back to my house as soon as I can”Genevieve said she wasn't feeling good and sit down. Skye sit by Genevieve. “Genevieve I do want you to get better but maybe it's best if you stay here “Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “I could not agree more, Genevieve it maybe best if you stay here where we know the staff”Lorenzo said “No Daddy I will only stay here till you figure out who it was that poison me and I will have the house clean and hire a replacement. I will get my life back “Genevieve said she was getting tired. Lorenzo went by the bar and pour himself a drink. “Genevieve it was you're nurse who did this “Lorenzo said “Why”Genevieve ask “She say she knows Valentin “Lorenzo said “She his wife, He had a wife that he only married for convenience “Genevieve said “Yes well I'm going to take care of her”Lorenzo said “Good then I can get back home, I'm not going to let you both put you're life on hold for me again “Genevieve said and went upstairs. “Lorenzo I'm worrying about what this will do to Genevieve she going to need more care then before we may have to ask for guardianship again “Skye said “I agree, I'm working on it ask we speak, I'm glad you're on my side “Lorenzo said “I wish this didn't happened to Genevieve, I just want to protect my baby “Skye said “Me too, I have to go,I just came for my gun”Lorenzo said he went to the safe and pull out a gun. “I have a meeting at the center , Sunday Rose is going with me but the maid are here”Skye said “We will get through this”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye and left,”We may have more then we know”Skye said to herself.

Upstairs-Sunday Rose was in her room when Genevieve came in. “Sunday Rose, Are you okay? I know this is hard but it's only for a while “Genevieve said “Mother, I'm sorry someone poison you”Sunday Rose said “Thanks you”Genevieve said “I have to go to the center “Sunday Rose said they went downstairs. “Genevieve I have to go to the center, The maids are here if you need anything just rest”Skye said “Yes Mother, Is Daddy gone”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said Sunday Rose and Skye left and Genevieve went by the bar and look at the brandy and pour herself a glass and drink it. “I need you Alexander “Genevieve said

At the warehouse-Lorenzo had came in and the nurse was tie up in a chair. “No one mess with my family! How dare you poison my daughter! Lorenzo yelled and shot her.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment