Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 86


At General Hospital-Laurel was looking up information on her mother case when Dr. Kelly came by. “Dr. Kelly is their anything you can do to put mother on the top of the donation list for a new liver “Laurel said “I know this is hard for you but we can't just use our powers you're mother is alcoholic I know Skye hasn't drink in years but still “Dr. Kelly said “I just hate this, I'm a doctor and I can't save my own mother “Laurel said “I know it's hard “Dr. Kelly said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Rae was having some coffee when Mary came by. “You look like you need to talk to someone ‘Mary said and sit down. “I do , My daughter Skye is dying and I found information about the another baby she died at birth “Rae said “I'm sorry about both but you can't give up on you're daughter “Mary said “Skye needs two new liver she not going to get them”Rae said “Why not”Mary ask “Skye an alcoholic , She hasn't had a drink in years but she can't get them”Rae said “There has to be something we can do”Mary said “All that's left is for me to say goodbye to my daughter who I lose twice already “Rae said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in bed on the phone. “I just want to say I love you Jr and I loved being an Chandler”Skye said as Lorenzo and Alan and Monica came in. Skye hang up the phone. “Daddy,Monica it's good to see you both,Lorenzo why don't you get some tea for us”Skye said “Sure”Lorenzo said and left. “Daddy I'm glad you're here I need you both to help my children and husband when I'm gone and AJ too “Skye said “Skye don't give up “Alan said “I don't want chemotherapy anymore it's not helping me it's killing me “Skye said as she cried.

Genevieve was in the living room looking at paperwork from Lorenzo desk when she heard Lorenzo about to come in so she put it away and moved away from the desk. Lorenzo came in. “Is Mother okay”Genevieve ask “Yes she want tea”Lorenzo said “I will tell the maid “Genevieve said she left and Lorenzo went by his desk and open a drawer and saw that some paper were moved.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment