Thursday, April 6, 2017

Family part 1 ch 21


At The Quartermaine hotel -Skye and Sunday Rose we're talking. “Even since Daddy died things haven't been the same, Mother act like she the only one who missing Daddy but she wrong “Sunday Rose said “Did you tell Genevieve this”Skye ask as she slip her tea. “Yes and that I know it was mother who killed Matthew “Sunday Rose said “Genevieve did that to protect you, She love you Sunday Rose “Skye said “I know but I'm still angry about it”Sunday Rose said “Do you still love Matthew “Skye ask “Yes I do he was my first love “Sunday Rose said “They are hard to get over “Skye said “Who was you're first love “Sunday Rose ask “I kiss a lot of toad before I found my prince in you're grandfather Lorenzo and I fit together “Skye said “You're Okay with what he does “Sunday Rose ask “Yes I'm “Skye said

At Rae/Rick-A woman had just came in. “Rae, Who is this”Rick ask “This is my sister Mary , We are adopted sister, Mary this is my husband Rick Webber, So why are you in town”Rae ask “Rick nice to meet you, I just came from Pine Valley to visit my daughter Greenlee and I thought I sure see my sister and meet her daughter I haven't meet you're daughter Skye “Mary said “No you haven't you sure of called”Rae said she was upset that Mary was even here.”You don't like my surprise “Mary said “Not really”Rae said

At Genevieve -Genevieve and Lorenzo came into the house. “Alice, Can you get my nurse”Genevieve ask as the nurse came in. “Mrs. Cassadine I try to stop you before you left you need you're pills “The nurse said she was about to handle them to Genevieve as Lorenzo took the plastic cup and look inside it. “Daddy, They are all inside “Genevieve said she took the plastic cup before Lorenzo could count them, “They better be”Lorenzo said “They are sir”The nurse said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment