Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Family part 1 ch 18


At The jewelry store-Genevieve came in with Lorenzo. “This is it”Genevieve said “Genevieve this is a poor side of town you can't open a store here, I will help you find a better place “Lorenzo said “Daddy, This is my project and I want to open it here”Genevieve said “No, It's finally “Lorenzo said “You can't order me around “Genevieve said “Yes I can”Lorenzo said as he give Genevieve a look and the man who owned the place came in.”Mrs. Cassadine, You're back”The man said “Yes and my daughter will not be buying this place “Lorenzo said “Daddy, I'm sorry about my father I do hope you find a buyer “Genevieve said “I wish you well”The man said and Genevieve and Lorenzo left. Genevieve and Lorenzo went outside. “Genevieve never apologizes for me , Now I will help you find a place “Lorenzo said “Fine, But I want to fix it up and make it my own I really want this Daddy why don't you believe me “Genevieve ask “Because you have opened a lot of business then never followed through with them like the boat”Lorenzo said “Well you can have it to hide business deals”Genevieve said and they left.

At Lila Rae Center-Skye was in her office when Sunday Rose came in. “How did it go”Skye ask “Nana that help talking to others, one had his baby and wish she didn't too, I'm not alone in this pain”Sunday Rose said “No you're not, Why don't we take a break and have some lunch my treat “Skye said “Sure”Sunday Rose said they left.

At General Hospital-Monica was in her office when Rick came in. “We need to talk I know something and it's been hard on keeping it a secret “Rick said “What is it”Monica ask “It's about Tea “Rick said “What about her”Monica ask “I know the truth about her death and keeping it a secret is a volatile of everything I stand for”Rick said “Tea died from a tumor “Monica said “No she didn't it's a lie and Alan know the truth “Rick said Monica was in shock by it.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment