Thursday, April 13, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 42


At Rae/Rick the next day-Rae and Rick were having coffee. “So about last night what are you going to do? Are you going to,tell Skye and Alan”Rick ask “I know they both have a right to know about it but I don't know if I want to tell them Skye twin is dead”Rae said “You're sure the baby is dead? You thought that about Skye “Rick ask “When I found out the truth I did look into the hospital where I had giving birth to Skye and I thought the sister was Faith but it turns out that she wasn't Skye sister the baby is dead I told Alan and Skye that Faith lied about being my daughter that's all I want them to know I don't want to deal with my past anymore “Rae said “Alright I will support you on this”Rick said “Thanks”Rae said they share a hug.

At General Hospital-Skye had just came in as Laurel was working by the nurse station. “Mother, Why are you here”Laurel ask “I have just a check up that's all, Nothing to worry about “Skye said “Good, I hope it goes well “Laurel said “Me too,I'm so proud of you, Being a doctor “Skye said “Thanks Mother “Laurel said Skye left.

At Genevieve-Genevieve was having breakfast with Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander she spill something on her top didn't see it, “I'm sorry about the opera “Genevieve said “It's okay Mother, I have to go to a meeting I will call you “Nikolas-Alexander said He got up. “I need to go to”Sunday Rose said she kiss Genevieve goodbye and they left as Lorenzo came in. “Daddy, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “You have a doctor appointment today, Dr. Webber has you're test results “Lorenzo ask “Why didn't Dr. Webber call me”Genevieve ask “I don't know “Lorenzo said Genevieve got up. “I'm having breakfast with my children “Genevieve said “Genevieve the children left “Lorenzo said “I'm scared about what's going on with me “Genevieve said Lorenzo touch Genevieve face. “I'm going to help you “Lorenzo said “Daddy, You can't always save me”Genevieve said she went by the fireplace and look at a picture of Her and Alexander. “Genevieve. We will figure this out now come on”Lorenzo said Genevieve and Lorenzo left.

At General Hospital-Dr. Kelly office-Dr. Kelly was looking at Skye. “I been tired and I have dizzy spell and loss of appetite and nausea “Skye said “Let's run some test, Don't stress about it “Dr,Kelly said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment