Monday, April 17, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 50


At General Hospital-Dr. Kelly office-Skye was with her.”Skye, We have you're test result back “Dr. Kelly said “Alright, What do I have “Skye ask “You have liver cancer “Dr. Kelly said Skye was in shock by it. “How long do I have”Skye said “I believe with chemotherapy and a new liver you can beat this “Dr.Kelly said “No one is going to give a new liver with my history of drinking “Skye said “You been clean for a long time”, Your going to need a nurse to help you at home”Dr. Kelly said “I will go tell my family “Skye said “Don't give up “Dr.Kelly said and Skye left.

At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was reading the newspaper when Genevieve came in. “Daddy we need to talk “Genevieve said “Yes we do , I know what you're up to my darling daughter, You fake drinking last night to help change my mind from getting medicine guardianship “Lorenzo said “Yes I did! Daddy please don't go after guardianship of me! It's not my fault I was poison again “Genevieve said as she look at Lorenzo who was sitting in his chair and got up and went by Genevieve. “Don't beg you know I hate it,You need take care of”Lorenzo said “I will not give up the house that I lived in with my husband “Genevieve said “Genevieve I will not let anyone hurt you again “Lorenzo said “I know and you can have a say in my staff but we all need our own lives , You can have a say in my care but I will not live here”Genevieve said “What do I have a say in”Lorenzo ask “Who I hired and my medicine care that's it”Genevieve said “What about Jack”Lorenzo ask “I will not date him even though your making a big deal out of it”Genevieve said “I'm not, You don't want me to go back to jail do you “Lorenzo ask “Of cause not, So Daddy do we have a deal”Genevieve ask “Yes”Lorenzo said they share a hug as Skye came in . “Skye, We work on a deal”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said she seen a little sad.”Skye , What is it”Lorenzo ask “I have some news “Skye said

At Alexis-Alexis and Nikolas we're talking. “I'm going to support you on you're run for mayor I have you're back on this and I hope you win”Nikolas said “Thank you I know I'm going to crush him”Alexis said “You are well know in the community then him”Nikolas said “Yes I'm “Alexis said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy and Alan were talking. “I have some new”Tracy said “What “Alan ask “Paul and I are married, I'm going to make sure his mayor of this town and I need you're help “Tracy said “Why”Alan ask “I believe in him”Tracy said “Paul hurt you last time and his going to again “Alan said “No his not “Tracy said “I hope I'm,wrong”Alan said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment