Monday, April 3, 2017

Family part 1 ch 8


At Skye's-Lorenzo was on the phone. “I want it take care of tonight “Lorenzo said as Skye came in and Lorenzo hang up the phone. Skye kiss him. “Is everything okay”Skye ask “It is now, Want have a drink “Lorenzo ask “Sure”Skye said they sit at a table. “Can you believe our daughter is going to have our son baby”Skye ask “No I can't I just hope this turn out good “Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said

At Genevieve-Sunday Rose room-Genevieve and Sunday Rose and Rae were their. “What are you going to do”Sunday Rose ask “You are going to a new school here or to board school “Genevieve said “Mother you can't do that sent me away “Sunday Rose said “Yes I can , I'm you're mother “Genevieve said “Genevieve,Let me talk to Sunday Rose “Rae said “Sunday Rose, I love you and you are just throwing you're life away it would break you're father heart “Genevieve said and left. “Sunday Rose, Is their more “Rae ask “Yes it's to hard to live here with A’dora Belle, I’m regret having her”Sunday Rose said “Have you told you're mother “Rae ask “Yes I ask my mother to pick between us and you sure of seen the look on my mother face it was like I was asking her to pick between her children “Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose, You're mother love you but she also love A’dora Belle as her own child”Rae said “I just don't know if I can do this “Sunday Rose said

Genevieve was downstairs in the living room so upset and emotional when her cellphone rang it was Nikolas -Alexander. “Nikolas-Alexander, I can't do it today , Sunday Rose had a bad day “Genevieve said she hang up the phone and sit down and pick up a picture of Sunday Rose and cried for her daughter.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment