Monday, April 3, 2017

Family part 1 ch 9


At Genevieve-Genevieve was crying when Rae came in. “Grandmother, What do I do”Genevieve ask,” Genevieve right now I suggest you let Sunday Rose stay home and deal with this, I think both of you need group therapy “Rae said Genevieve was crying. “Did Sunday Rose tell you how she hate the baby “Genevieve ask “Yes she did”Rae said “Well my daughter always hate the child “Genevieve ask “No just give it time, Don't push it”Rae said “I want to ground her for what she did at school “Genevieve said “You sure, Sunday Rose does love you”Rae said “Yes I know, Thanks for you're help”Genevieve said Rae left. Genevieve wish she had a drink in her hand as her new nurse came in. “Mrs. Cassadine I have you're evening pills”The nurse said She give them to Genevieve and watch her take them. Genevieve didn't like her new nurse at all. “Thank you “Genevieve said

At The Skye's-Skye and Lorenzo we're dancing and laughing. “Oh this is fun, We haven't had fun in a long time “Skye said “No we haven't, It's time it's just us”Lorenzo said “I wish it could be”Skye said as Rae came by. “Mother, Why are you here”Skye ask “I'm meeting my husband here”Rae said “Oh Mother you look worrying,”Skye said “I just came from Genevieve house”Rae said “What is going on with our daughter “Lorenzo ask “Sunday Rose is having a hard time she got kick out of school and Sunday Rose is angry “Rae said “This isn't good, How did Genevieve take it? Lorenzo ask “Not good “Rae said “We sure check on her”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said ‘I think family therapy will help”Rae said “I hope so”Skye said Lorenzo and Skye left as Rick came in. “Rae , Is everything okay”Rick ask “I just wish the pain would go away for my family “Rae said “I'm sorry, I love you're family too”Rick said “I know you do “Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment